If you're struggling with neuropathy, you might feel overwhelmed and searching for nerve pain relief fast. At Southeast Chiropractic: The Motion Centers in Gastonia, NC, we understand how debilitating nerve pain can be, and our chiropractors are here to help. We offer a variety of holistic services and treatment options to help relieve your nerve pain so that you can get back to enjoying your life free of pain. If you're searching for relief from neuropathy, consider visiting us at Southeast Chiropractic: The Motion Centers for help.
What Is Neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a condition that affects the nervous system, causing pain, tingling, numbness, and other symptoms. It can be caused by a variety of conditions, including diabetes, injury, and more. Neuropathy can be extremely debilitating, making it difficult to perform everyday tasks.
At Southeast Chiropractic: The Motion Centers, our chiropractors are dedicated to helping patients find relief from neuropathy. Visit us to get our services so that you can achieve your wellness goals.
Chiropractic Care for Neuropathy
One of the most effective treatments for neuropathy is chiropractic care. Chiropractic care focuses on treating the nervous system, which can help to reduce pain, tingling, and other symptoms associated with neuropathy. At Southeast Chiropractic: The Motion Centers, a chiropractor can treat neuropathy and can create a customized treatment plan to help you experience nerve pain relief. Some of our treatments include:
- Spinal manipulation: Spinal manipulation is a chiropractic technique that involves adjusting the spine to relieve pressure on the nervous system.
- Spinal decompression: Spinal decompression is a nonsurgical treatment stretches the spine and relieves pressure on the nerves.
- Trigger point therapy: Trigger point therapy is a type of massage that targets specific areas of muscle tension to relieve pain.
- Electrical stimulation: Electrical stimulation uses low-voltage electricity to promote healing.
- Summus laser therapy: Summus laser therapy is a type of light therapy that uses low-level lasers to reduce pain and inflammation and to promote healing.
While different people will have different responses to treatment, patients can get significant relief from neuropathy after beginning chiropractic care. A chiropractor on our team will conduct a thorough exam and review your medical history to determine if chiropractic care is right for you.
Find Relief for Nerve Damage at Southeast Chiropractic: The Motion Centers
If you're struggling with neuropathy, you don't have to suffer any longer. Our chiropractors at Southeast Chiropractic: The Motion Centers in Gastonia, NC, are here to help you with nerve damage. Call us at (704) 810-0448 to schedule an appointment.